01 Dec Flavoured Water to Stay Hydrated this Summer.
Posted at 01:44h in News
Strawberry Flavoured Water. One of our favourites!
- 4-6 strawberries, hulled and quartered
- ½ lemon, sliced
- Small handful of basil, scrunched
- Ice and cold filtered water
- Fill your juice pitcher to the top with ice and fruit.
- Slightly scrunch up the basil so it releases it’s flavour. Cover with cold filtered water.
- The water is best if you let the water infuse at least 1 hour. If you’re inpatient, poke a few holes in your fruit with a fork for instant flavour.
Check out some of the fun and healthy ways to drink more water this summer, with fruit-infused waters.